This sheer, easy-to-apply formulation expertly neutralizes and conceals skin discolorations. Select the appropriate shade of camouflage then stipple product onto desired area. Follow application with glo minerals foundation and color for beautiful, flawless skin. For tips on using color theory to camouflage everything from blemishes to under eye circles, use the enclosed application guide.
Select the appropriate shade of camouflage then stipple product on to desired area with proper tool. Repeat as needed. For a natural-looking application use the Camouflage Brush or Precision Camouflage Brush. The Finishing Sponge or Liquid Foundation Brush can also be used for application to large areas of skin. Finish with foundation application.
How It Works:
Formulated with an exclusive antioxidant blend including Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract to provide nutrients that are vital to maintaining skin’s healthy radiance.
- Use yellow to conceal mild redness, pink skin, under eye circles, dark spots and black, blue and purple bruises.
- Use mint to conceal redenss from blemishes, scars, port wine stains, rosacea.
- Use lavender to conceal yellow, gray and green bruises, sallow complexions and under eye circles on deeper skin tones.
- Use neutral to conceal general skin imperfections, minor acne and under eye circles.
- Blend colors out at the edges and with neutral for seamless coverage.
Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Isoeicosane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin, Ceresin, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Phospholipids, Propyl Gallate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water/Eau), Phenoxyethanol, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Ultramarines (CI 77007)