Colorado’s high altitude and dry climate provides the most pristine conditions to grow the highest quality lavender ever, both therapeutically and medicinally. Enjjoy steam-destilled, Colorado Lavender at its finest, which is 100% pure with no additives.
Ways to Use Lavender Essential Oil
- Add a few drops to your bath water.
- Add a few drops to olive oil or sesame oil for a massage oil.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to scent your room with lavender.
- Use a few drops in your mop water for lavender fragrance and antiseptic qualities.
- Add a few drops to distilled water in a mister bottle and mist on sunburned skin to cool the skin.
- Place a few drops on your dog or cat bed as a natural flea repellant (cats love lavender).
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil, such as olive oil, and apply to affected area to control athlete’s foot, eczema, dermatitis, and acne (be sure to consult your physician first).
- Use on minor burns, small cuts, insect bites, and to help reduce scarring (be sure to consult with your physician first).
- Add a small amount to any facial mask to detoxify and shrink pores.