Enjoy your beautiful new Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions with minor adjustments to your lifestyle. Proper care and maintenance of your eyelash extension, which were applied using either the Single-Layer or Volumation™ techniques, will ensure beautiful and long-lasting results!
Note: To maximize your eyelash extension longevity, use only specially formulated eyelash extension compatible Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare products, unless otherwise noted.
Use the following cleansing techniques on eyelash extensions that are applied using either the Single-Layer or the Volumation™ technique:
Cleanse your entire orbital eye area quickly and effortlessly using the lint-free Cosmetic Sponges. Saturate your cosmetic sponges with Xtreme Lashes® Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser, and gently press the sponge onto your eyelash extensions, wiping downwards towards your cheek. Use the other side to cleanse your eyelids.
Cleansing eyelash extensions from base-to-tip
Saturate two Xtreme Lashes® Lint-Free Applicators with Xtreme Lashes® Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser, and place one above and one below your eyelash extensions. Perform gentle scrubbing motions while moving both applicators along your eyelashes from base-to-tip.
Cleansing in-between eyelash extensions
Saturate a Xtreme Lashes® Long-Tipped Applicator with Xtreme Lashes® Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser to clean between - and at the bash of your lashes - to remove residual makeup, oils, and debris.
Cleansing and massaging the eyelid
Saturate one or more Xtreme Lashes® Flex Tip Applicators with Xtreme Lashes® Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser, and massage your lash line and eyelid to promote circulation and healthy natural eyelash growth.
Remove any remaining makeup and cleanser by rinsing your entire orbital eye area with water
DRY & STYLE
Dry your eyelash extensions with the Xtreme Lashes® Mini Fan and use the Xtreme Lashes® Deluxe Retractable Lash Styling Wand or a clean, dry Xtreme Lashes® Lint-Free Applicator to fluff and style your eyelash extensions into place.
JO MOUSELLI'S TIP
Xtreme Lashes® Mascara can be applied to your natural bottom eyelashes to maximize and balance your lash look. Do not apply any mascara or Xtreme Lashes® Protective Coating to eyelash extensions applied using the Volumation™ technique. It is not necessary or recommended.
Recommended Aftercare Products Checklist
Essential products to cleanse your eye area and style your eyelashes:
After Your Application
Basic makeup application and normal lifestyle routine can resume after your eyelash extension application. However, the following activities should be avoided within the first 3 hours:
- Spray or airbrush tanning
- Exposure to excessive steam
- Exposure to excessive heat
- Contact lenses insertion
- Use of non-Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare products that come in contact with the extended eyelashes
The following activities will weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature eyelash extensions loss. Always avoid the following:
- Use of NON Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare products that come in contact with the eyelash extensions
- Use of waterproof cosmetic on or near the eyelash extensions, such as waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Use of mechanical or heated eyelash curlers
- Excessive mascara application
- Excessive exposure to friction
- Excessive rubbing of eyes
- Picking or pulling on eyelash extensions
- Chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming
To prevent damage to your eyelash extensions, care should be taken when receiving any of the following procedures:
- Strong chemical peels or skin resurfacing procedure that come in direct contact with the eye area
- Facial treatments and facial massages that include direct contact with the eye area and eyelash extensions
Note: Always inform your esthetician or medical provider that you are wearing eyelash extensions before any facial procedure begins.