Need inspiration for your next night out? Look no further! This warm, shimmery, smokey look is easy to recreate and perfect to enhance any eye color. Finish off this perfect glam holiday look with a nude lip, and you’re ready to go! I wanted to create a sophisticated, transitional look by drawing on some of the season’s hottest makeup trends. When it comes to this season’s makeup trends, one color stands out above the rest: copper. What makes this trend totally worth it? Warm, coppery hues look great on any eye color and they’re versatility allows you to easily transition from day to night without any fuss.
- I started by applying Xtreme Lashes® GlideLiner Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Gold all over the lid, blending the color out using Glo Minerals Eye Contour Brush.
- Using the same brush, I applied the mid toned eyeshadow from Glo Minerals Eye Shadow Trio in Copper Sheen, all over the lid.
- Next I applied the darkest shade on the outer half of the lid, bringing the eyeshadow up to the crease, and blended any harsh edges using Glo Minerals Eye Blender Brush.
- Next I applied a thick line of Xtreme Lashes® GlideLiner in Plum along the lash line, softening the edge using Glo Minerals Mini Crease Brush.
- Next I applied Xtreme Lashes® GlideLiner in Xtreme Black along the lash line.
- I wanted to make sure this copper smokey eye had dimension, so I finished the look using the darkest shade from Glo Minerals Eye Shadow Trio in Mulberry in the outer corner of the eye, bringing it up along the crease.
- Using the same shade, I applied a soft line along the outer 2/3s of the lower lash line.
- Finally, I applied the lightest shade from the Copper Sheen trio to the inner corner of the eye and under the brow bone and I finished the eyes with Xtreme Lashes® Length & Volume Mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
A picture-perfect complexion is always on trend, so I applied Glo Minerals Tinted Primer in Medium all over the face. For a luminous glow, I applied Glo Minerals Luxe Liquid Foundation in Naturelle all over the face. Glo Minerals Luxe Foundation Brush makes application a breeze and leaves you with an airbrushed finish. To brighten the face, I applied Xtreme Lashes® Skin Renewing Concealer in Fair in a triangle from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner to the nostril. To give this look sophisticated definition I contoured the forehead, cheekbones, and jawline using Glo Minerals Contour Kit in Fair. Next I used Glo Minerals Blush in Hibiscus to the apples of the cheeks. This look was finished off with shimmer by highlighting the cheekbones and finally I applied Glo Minerals Cream Glaze Crayon in Chiffon for a polished neutral lip.
See this look and more in the December 2016 issue of Cherry Creek Lifestyle Magazine.
Use code LASH2 to save 20% OFF of your www.livelovelash.com order.
Written by Meredith Fong