Reveal a renewed complexion with an anti-aging concealer formulated to provide a three-part holistic rejuvenation to the skin. With continued use, the look of lines and wrinkles are diminished as skin appears visibly smoother, plumper, firmer, brighter, and more hydrated.
Corrective Prevention: Stimulate age intervention deep in the skin with encapsulated dipeptide Carnosine and antioxidants Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) fruit extract and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) delivered effectively via a liposomal complex. This trio of age-fighters work together to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, revitalize skin, increase elasticity, and prevent the stiffening and breakdown of collagen through glycation.
Hydration & Anti-Inflammation: Inhibit inflammation, microbial invasion, and dryness with Australian Myrtle Oil and Bisabolol (derived from German Chamomile), both offering hydrating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties to soothe redness, heal blemishes and plump the skin.
Youthful Radiance: Counteract the look of dark shadows, lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin tone around the entire eye area and throughout the face with long wear, light diffusing pigments.
- Liposomal complex delivers Carnosine, Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) fruit extract, and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) into the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote elasticity, and prevent collagen breakdown through glycation.
- Hydrate, protect, and soothe skin with anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial Australian Myrtle Oil and Bisabolol (derived from German Chamomile).
- Medium coverage with light diffusing pigments. Long wear and water-resistant.
- Ideal for entire eye area and face. For all skin types, including sensitive and mature.
- Specially formulated to be compatible with Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions.
- Dermatologist tested.
Insider Tips: To conceal imperfections, simply use the shade that best matches the skin. Alternatively, you may contour using the darker shade and highlight/brighten with the lighter shade.